Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Well...that was unexpected

I had imagined myself posting delicious tidbits of our journey, along with delightful photos, all along the way as we began our travels.

Reality?

The Wi-Fi at RV parks can be seriously problematic and sometimes simply nonexistent.

Writing online is not always possible, let alone getting it to post.

And uploading photos? No way.

So....I have not been able to start off our travel blog the way I would have liked.

But that's okay.

My aim is not perfection, so I am reasonably content to just let it be what it wants to be. :)

Soon, we will be in one place for a while, and I aim to catch up on many things, including blogs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got my trailer legs

This is one of those things that surprised me. It makes sense, but I didn't know to expect it. You know how when you're on a boat,...